Monday, May 22, 2006

You have to start somewhere

I am going to try to start a blog... a running blog, to tell the story of my running and since my running is about my life, my life. I have never really kept a journal before and I am not sure why I have a desire to "keep a blog" but I thought I would at least try. I have noticed some people lately with running blogs and I thought if I run almost every day it will help me blog almost every day (actually I believe the thought was more transitive than that).

Today I ran 3.30 miles. Some day I hope to get a trendy mile counter on my blog but since I haven't really been keeping track of my miles this year (or month) and I don't really know hoe to add that with my blog it'll have to wait. Maybe I will start with finding some software to track my miles. So my 3.30 miles... They were slow (around 9 min/mile pace) and it was supposed to be a 7 mile run that I cut short. I have been having some pain between my toes/in the ball of my foot and ever since I had a stress fracture there some 6 years ago I am a bit paranoid so I thought I would mix the running up with some crosstraining on the elliptical.

This is short--just a start. In the future I will try to start explaining why I am crazy and run and perhaps what "kind" of runner I am. For now, I will look for a way to track miles more trendy than excel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home