Thursday, June 29, 2006

Dreaded Treadmill

I ran 9 slow miles on the dreaded treadmill. I have had no hope of staying with the first week of the schedule while traveling this week but I at least needed to get in some miles and the only wayI could really gaurantee it was to hit the gym. Ugh, I hate the treadmill. But I survived and somewhere around an hour when I had to restart because of the time limit on the machine I was actually feeling like I could run forever. I do set it at a .5 incline but I have no idea what people mean when they say you can run faster on the treadmill. I have always run slower and it is always harder.

2 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger MNFirefly said...

Same here. I hate the treadmill because it takes me longer to run the same mileage.

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger mouse said...

YES. I am ALWAYS slower on the tread, and it always seems soooo much harder. ugh. great job getting the run in!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home