Monday, June 26, 2006

It's Monday and I am tired

I need to start sleeping. I haven't had trouble falling asleep (well I always do the night before a marathon) in a long time but lately it has been real bad. I got in a 6 mile run holding 9:15 min/miles this morning. That is slow but I have plenty of excuses: (1) it was 8am and already hot, (2) I was super tired and running on 4 hrs sleep, (3) it was hilly, (4) I am dealing with a lot of stress... so I am not going to complain too much about the time and just be glad I got the miles in. I am going to bike now and read some Advanced Marathoning and then back to work.

Today I went to Home Depot to get 2 types of lightbulbs. They had neither. Then I went to Publix to get 3 items (all pretty standard). Nope all out of all 3 BUT they did have one of the lightbulbs I needed. This was a VERY successful trip.

4 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger mouse said...

I'M READING ADVANCED MARATHONING TOO!!!

I am obsessed with picking out all the things I've done wrong with my previous training cycles. it's like marathoning enlightenment or something. I woke up at 6 a.m. on Sunday morning and was telling my friend Katy all about slow vs. fast twitch muscles and mitochondria in my muscles. she was NOT amused (especially since we were incredibly hung over)!

great job on the run!

 
At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That seems fast to me! I have the other problem - I sleep to much

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Michele said...

great job on the run. 9:15 is a great pace, no need to make excuses. But it was hot!!!!

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Don't you love errands such as those? I think it's just super to drive around town to find mundane items that should just re-grow themselves in the cabinets.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home