Saturday, June 10, 2006

Not so good

I didn't end up doing so well with my goals. I ran 37.5 miles this week. Turns out my 37.5 miles last week was actually for an 8 day week (I had a little error, which shows my total incompetence, and was supposed to be tracking Sun-Sat not Sun-Sun). The 37.5 miles this week was for a 7 day week so at least I improved. :) Maybe I will try for 40 once I am back from vacation (where I am guessing there will be minimal running). Did mediocre on the other goals. Definitely left earlier but Wednesday I had a little hesitation about whether I was going to do a group run at night or an early run and ended up leaving around 8am. I felt like I was running faster and was definitely pushing myself but my watch hasn't been too accurate on the mileage (so my 37.5 is conservative) so I can't really tell what my pace has been. I guess that is a downside of running on the shady trails I am going to have to live with.

I am going to try to run a bit at least on vacation but with the elevations we are traveling to it might be difficult. Next Sunday I would like to do a 10+ miler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home