Friday, July 07, 2006

Another Beautiful Day in Middle TN

Wow, I could really get used to this but that would be bad because I would have to move back to NorCal to get this on a regular basis. Ah, just a recovery run today but I sure did want to stay out there longer. I did 5.15 miles at 8:44 min/mile pace according to Garmin + MB. I am starting to think that perhaps my pace was always slower than anticipated because the Garmin undermeasures (especially in the park behind our house) but I will have to wait until it heats back up to confirm this theory (as the alternative hypothesis would just be my aerobic pace is about 30 seconds faster when I am not running in ridiculous heat).

I am slowly recovering from the houseguests. Today will involve a run-in with the title office though as my car title got mailed to our temporary address in Nashville and returned to sender... I don't do well with lines, crowds, waiting in general so I am dreading the trip.

1 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger MNFirefly said...

Nice job on the run today.

As for the line, I agree and dread them too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home